About Me

My photo
A photo gallery of Signet jobs with expert advice from the "Painter"
For house or cabinet painting estimates call 651-688-9500. Serving Minneapolis, St. Paul and surrounding communities in Minnesota. Click to see our website: Signet Painting, Inc.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Painting and Storms Don't Mix - Part 2


The Painter: (Regarding the farmhouse that was primed 3 hours before an unexpected storm): When we came back the next day, we found that on the south side of the house, water got behind the paint and formed softball sized pockets that were still full of water.

PW Comments: Take me out to the ballpark, take me out with the crowd. Buy me some peanuts and Cracker Jack,,,, (yum, I love Cracker Jack - remember when you used to get a real toy - a real ring!) Hmmm hummm hmmm hmmm hummmmm..........



No comments:

Post a Comment