About Me

My photo
A photo gallery of Signet jobs with expert advice from the "Painter"
For house or cabinet painting estimates call 651-688-9500. Serving Minneapolis, St. Paul and surrounding communities in Minnesota. Click to see our website: Signet Painting, Inc.

Monday, July 11, 2011

My Suburban My Self

I have a '92 Suburban that we got in 1997. It doesn't see much road time anymore but it always makes the trek up to the lake cabin once a year, towing the boat. A few summers ago it started blowing tranny fluid out the rear end and all over the boat when it was towing, but we finally got that fixed. There is nothing like that Suburban. Besides a bit of Minnesota rust, it is the most comfortable vehicle to ride in. It has a "bench" front seat. That alone, makes it a collector's item. I can sit cheek to cheek with the Painter - that just doesn't happen in today's models.
I think I might make the Suburban my retirement home. I could put a mattress in the back, and a mini-frig and microwave in the middle, and I could take visitors in the front.
Did I just say "take visitors"? Oh my gosh, that sounds like an old lady.
I may be closer to retirement than I realize.
Not My Suburban - But Funny

No comments:

Post a Comment