About Me

My photo
A photo gallery of Signet jobs with expert advice from the "Painter"
For house or cabinet painting estimates call 651-688-9500. Serving Minneapolis, St. Paul and surrounding communities in Minnesota. Click to see our website: Signet Painting, Inc.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Can You Say Extreme Kitchen Makeover?

Actually, it is kind of difficult to say it quickly - extreme kitchen makeover, after about three of them I get to "A Ku chA Kuch A Kee".
These homeowners had honey stained, oak cabinetry. Here's a cool thing - they had us fill the holes from the old handle pulls on the top cabinets and then they could switch to swanky knobs. Then we did our magic and turned their oak into their dream kitchen. I know I'm impressed and I do this for a living.

No comments:

Post a Comment